- About Us
- Contact Us
- What Our Clients Are Saying...
- Service Dogs
- Feral Cats
- Vetsource Online Delivery
- Puppy and Kitten Club
- 2021 Policies
We would love to hear what our clients think!! Please click on "contact us" in the meu and then "client feedback." We will be notified by email and then add your comment to our website!!
* I am so happy to see Dr. Dahl back in our area. She met my dog Dory when we was on 79th Street. When she left, I left, and used Animal Welfare when needed. I will be calling in April for a heartworm test. - Barbara H.
* Did you know that except for Vickie all your people are BLONDE... love ya. Had a good time at the opening, NICE PLACE!! - Cyndi T.
* Dr Dahl is wonderful. I have been taking my 2 boys Jack & Clancey (Cairn Terrors) to see her for years...originally at the VCA Clinic. She's so easy to talk to and the boys love to see her...Thank you Dr Dahl, and your staff for taking such good care of my boys. - Gwen R.
* Dr. Dahl and her staff are absolutely phenominal! They take excellent care of your pets as if they were their own. I know my pets are in good hands and I wouldn't trust anyone else! - Cara R.
* I switched to SWACC after I decided it was time to move on from some issues at another vet. Dr. Dahl had taken care of ear polyps for one of my colony ferals last summer, and I was so impressed with everyone at the time. I switched my 4 kitties here and am so happy I did. I feel like they get quality care and compassion, and both Dr. Dahl & Dr. Lane are so thorough and gentle - my cats were not stressed at all. I appreciated all the information I got for each one, and the time they take for you. The staff are all so sweet and helpful. Wish I had made the switch sooner. Happy client! - Renee R
* I have been bringing my pets to SWACC since Dr. Minnick was on board. In Dr. Dahl's care, we've had two dogs with heart issue, the latest one with heart and liver as well as arthritis! When my dog Macey was diagnosed with about 1-1 1/2 years to live, Dr. Dahl was right on it. Macey is now 7 due to the wonderful and amazing care she gets with Dr. Dahl and the staff of SWACC! You cannot go wrong bringing your pets here! - Cheryl J